Thiti Mark Sinrachatanant
As Managing director and co-founder Mark has led d-Fusion’s growth in the evolving media and technology landscape, successfully fusing together strategy, creativity, and technology to consistently deliver extraordinary results to clients across industries ranging from automotive to entertainment.
Prior to dFusion, Mark was a serial entrepreneur and business builder in nexus of media and tech. He started his first venture, a PC component trading business, during his sophomore year in college. After graduation, he founded one of Thailand’s first dotcom ventures, later selling it to telecoms conglomerate Samart Corp.
With Samart, Mark developed over 1,400 e-commerce sites for Thai exporters and launched a digital content business which became one of Thailand’s top 3 mobile content distributor.
Mark believes that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg in digital business opportunities; and his mission is to make sure that dFusion helps our clients take full advantage of emerging trends and opportunities.
Fast Facts :
- Won Mobusho scholarship from the Japanese government to study economics at Tokyo University
- Earned his degree in civil engineering at Chulalongkorn University
- Hosted one of Thailand’s longest running TV shows for 3 years
- Represented Thailand in APEC’s young entrepreneur forum in China 2001
- Guest lectured on e-business, e-marketing and business strategy at Thammasat University and Sasin, Graduate School of Management
- Studies insight meditation; an occasional source of out of the box business ideas and products
- A hardcore gamer, who almost quit high-school to set up his game trading shop!